Code Of Conduct
A code o conduct is enjoined upon the members of the Fellowship as
- Strive to become simple, righteous, selfless,
and service minded
- Control acquisitiveness and cultivate a
spirit of sacrifice .
- Cultivate mutual affection and co-operation
and sincerely do the work entrusted
- Consider the work of the campaign as service
to the Lord and undertake the same with a spirit of dedication
- Do not consider the work entrusted to oneself
as important or unimportant, superior or inferior.
- Look upon all mankind as one family and seek
to serve the entire human race.
- Always think good, do good and be good
- Undertake the daily spiritual practices
enjoined by the guru. ( Read
Rituals and Spiritual Disciplines)